Audley Rural Neighbourhood Plan Pre-Submission Regulation 14 consultation
Audley Rural Parish Council is giving notice under Regulation 14 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 that the Audley Rural Neighbourhood Plan is out for pre-submission public consultation.
The Draft Neighbourhood Plan has been prepared by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group on behalf of Audley Rural Parish Council. The Draft Vision, Objectives, Policies and Proposals are all informed by the responses to the informal public consultation on the Vision and Aims which took place in the spring of 2022. The Draft Plan is also supported by the Audley Rural Design Codes document and the Housing Needs Assessment, which were prepared by consultants AECOM from 2022 - 2023 under the Locality Technical Support programme.
The consultation period runs from Monday 16th October 2023 at 5pm until Monday 27th November 2023 at 5pm.
Audley Rural Parish Analysis of Feedback from the Household and Business Survey Report (May 2022)
Audley Rural Parish Design Code and Guidance (May 2023)
Audley Rural Parish Housing Needs Assessment (HNA) (October 2023)
Audley Rural Parish Local Green Space Audit Report (August 2023)
Hard copies of the Draft Neighbourhood Plan are available to view at the following venues below:
- Audley Library, Hall Street, Audley
- Parish Council meeting 6.30pm to 9pm on Thurs 19th Oct at Audley Pensioners Hall and Thurs 16th November at Halmer End Institute
- Post Offices at Audley, Halmer End, Bignall End and Wood Lane
- The Gresley Public House, High Street, Alsagers Bank
- During Minnie’s Café at The Stute, Wesley Place, Halmer End (every Weds mornings 11.30am to 1.30pm)
A small number of hard copies are available for loan from the Parish Clerk during the consultation period. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 07946 060826 (during office hours only).
Members of the Public can also see the Draft Neighbourhood Plan and speak to a member of the Steering Group at the following drop in events:
- Thurs 19th October 2023 at Audley Pensioners Hall 6.30pm to 7.00pm*
Sat 11th November 2023
- 10.00am to 11.00am at The Stute (Wesley Place, Halmer End)
- 11.15am to 12.15pm Alsagers Bank Primary School (The Drive, Alsagers Bank)
- 12.45pm to 1.45pm Audley Pensioners Hall (Church Street, Audley)
- 2.00pm to 3.00pm Wood Lane Vibe (Community Centre Apedale Road, Wood Lane)
- Thurs 16th November 2023 at Halmer End Institute 6.30pm to 7.00pm (before start of the Parish Council meeting)
How can I comment on the Draft Plan?
All representations must have been received in writing by 5pm on Monday 27th November 2023. You can comment in the following ways:
- Online: By clicking on the following Survey Monkey Link which will open a new page. Click here to open the online response form for ARNP Consultation
- Email: Please email the Parish Council with your views and comments to the following email address: email@example.com
- Written Comments: You can submit your written comments to the Parish Council by post to Audley Rural Parish Council, c/o The Croft, Barthomley Road, Audley Staffs ST7 8HU
- You can also complete a response form at the drop in events or download one here and post to the above address.